Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish Au-pair looking for a family in USA for a year

3 posters

Go down

Spanish Au-pair looking for a family in USA for a year Empty Spanish Au-pair looking for a family in USA for a year

Post  Susy Fri 25 Feb 2011, 4:50 pm

Hi, my name is Susana, but my friends call me Susy. I am 23 years old university student who is coming to the end of my studies. I studied to be a primary school teacher.

I have worked as an au-pair before in Ireland for 10 months and am looking to do the same again as i really enjoyed the experience.

I enjoy working with children and experience in another country would be very benificial for me in order to improve my knowlege and further my experience.

Also I want to know about some who has been in the USA working like au-pair, if you can tell me how you did eveything and how the experience was, i will appreciate it.

Thanks
Greetings
Susana
Susy
Susy
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Cantabria
Job : Estudiante
Nationality : EspaƱola
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Spanish Au-pair looking for a family in USA for a year Empty Urgent Au pair needed!!!

Post  bestfamily01 Sat 30 Apr 2011, 11:14 am

Hello Future Aupair,
We are happy family and also new to the Au pair site. As i was searching through some profile on Au pair.com, i saw that you have a nice and i decided to contact you.I really want an honest and decent Au pair in working together with my family in the U.S.A. I don't believe in Agency, you are with any Agency please don't get back to me.If you are interested you can get back to me on my family private email familyboydlewisusa@juno.com and i will respond back as soon as possible.English language classes is available for any Au pair who wish to learn English.
Thanks.
Mr. Lewis Boyd.
bestfamily01
bestfamily01
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : detriot
Job : pilot
Nationality : usa
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Spanish Au-pair looking for a family in USA for a year Empty AU PAIR NEEDED ASAP

Post  robertmorgannn Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:53 pm

I'm Robert Morgan from NYC. I need a nanny/au pair for my little princess who lost her mom last year in a car accident. I want a live in nanny asap. If interested, please send your CV to robertmorgannn@yahoo.com for more details about you. Thanks
robertmorgannn
robertmorgannn
Au Pair Intermediate
Au Pair Intermediate

Male
Number of posts : 44
Country,City : USA
Job : Jeweller
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Spanish Au-pair looking for a family in USA for a year Empty Re: Spanish Au-pair looking for a family in USA for a year

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down