Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish girl au-pair looking for USA family

Go down

Spanish girl au-pair looking for USA family Empty Spanish girl au-pair looking for USA family

Post  Mimita Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:33 am

hi everybody and families!

My name is Miriam, I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I'm 31 years old and I've studied and worked as lawyer and actually human resources. Also I've worked as art teacher at primary school and I made most festival mural in the school with my pupils, that were aged 4-11.
Nowadays I don't have job and I would like to improve my english skills to in a future get a good job with a good english level and fluency that are asking for nowadays. As I need to increase my vocabulary and grammar also listening and speaking and I think to be an aupair is the best way because I can look forward your kids and learn at the same time. I have some friends doing the same in another countries and they are very happy with their families.
We are 4 brothers and 3 nephews in my family, also mom and dad. Smile I've taken care of my nephews since they were babies cause my brothers are working all the day I was studying and I could do. Therefore as primary teacher and kids on my family I used to treat with children and play with them. Every day I sew customs for my little nephew and she wons some awards with it. Very Happy
Also I used to do houseworks and cooking some dishes, I lie to learn how to prepare dishes. I have car license and a lot of wishes to move on USA because I like they country and culture.
I hope to be a good deal, I learn and you be happy with me. I loved to take care and help tto you and your family.
I have a profile in the web site or you can contact with me with your number family too. I'm able to answer all doubts and questions.

Thank you so much!
cheers
Miriam
Mimita
Mimita
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Barcelona, Spain
Job : human resources and lawyer
Nationality : spanish