Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Au Pair Looking for a Host Family

2 posters

Go down

American Au Pair Looking for a Host Family Empty American Au Pair Looking for a Host Family

Post  AikiKate Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:31 pm

Hi! I'm Kate.

The important Stuff: (Copied from my profile on another site)

New Au Pair Seeking Adventure

Personal
17-year old female
American
Living in United States
Has no passport
Has no visa
5' 4" or 163 Centimeters
195 Lbs or 89 Kgs

Qualifications
5 Years of paid experience
11 or less years of education
First-aid trained
Valid driver's license

Availability
Jul 2012 - Sep 2013
From 1 - 48 months
Seeking Live In
Full-time

I am willing to babysit a maximim of 3 children.

I will work in a home where the parents smoke.

Match Preferences
Comfortable with pets
Single parents OK
No parent age preference

Lifestyle
Non-smoker
None - I eat everything
No Religion
No tattoos
Has piercing(s)

Dear family,

My name's Kate. I've been babysitting since I got my First Aid and CPR training when I was twelve, although more in the daycare sort of setting. I'm known where I do martial arts for being the one who runs around with the little kids.

I have four dogs and a cat, all of whom are spoiled. Bella and Blue are Husky-Labs, Zeppelin is an Aussie, and Dash is a Great Dane/Lab mix. Zeppelin sleeps and cuddles on my bed at night with me; the others aren't so well behaved and sleep in the kitchen. Airborne, the only feline, does whatever she wants and there's no way to stop her.

I have a tiny piercing in my nose that no one really notices until I either turn my head or something else makes it stand out.

I'm an only child, although I have several fake siblings, including a seven year old boy. I've been best friends with my best friend since I was seven and a half.

I do Aikido, a Japanese martial art, and will be going for my next belt--orange (I started in April) soon. Aikido has helped me in so many ways, physically and emotionally, and I've gained a huge support system that's more like my family than anything else.

Until I get to know someone, I'm shy, but that's usually only with adults.

The reason why I want to be an au pair is because I'm good with kids or at least that's what people have told me. I make friends with kids so much easier than with my peers. I also want to get out of the US and explore different cultures from the inside before going back to school, which would be as a freshman at a community college.

I'll be graduating from 12th grade in June so that's why my start date is later.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you'll consider me!

Sincerely, Kate

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to let me know, and I hope to hear from you.
AikiKate
AikiKate
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : USA, North Carolina, Fayetteville
Job : Student soon to hopefully be Au Pair/Nanny
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Back to top Go down

American Au Pair Looking for a Host Family Empty au pair / nanny needed asap

Post  robertmorgannn Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

I'm Robert Morgan from NYC. I need a nanny/au pair for my little princess. I want a live in nanny asap. If interested, please send your CV to robertmorgannn@yahoo.com for more details about you. Thanks.
robertmorgannn
robertmorgannn
Au Pair Intermediate
Au Pair Intermediate

Male
Number of posts : 44
Country,City : USA
Job : Jeweller
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down