Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazilian girl looking for an Au pair/Nanny job in NYC, USA

2 posters

Go down

Brazilian girl looking for an Au pair/Nanny job in NYC, USA Empty Brazilian girl looking for an Au pair/Nanny job in NYC, USA

Post  Nayara Mafra Tue 23 Nov 2010, 3:29 am

Dear family,

My name is Nayara and I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I'm looking for a job as a nanny/au pair in New York City, USA to start on January/2011.
I will be studying in an English school in Manhattan in the mornings from 9am to 12pm so I would like to find a nanny job that fits it.
I love kids, I have never worked as an au pair before, but I have helped my aunt a lot to take care of their kids aged 3 and 5 also I have helped my older cousin with her newborn. I worked as a English teacher assistant taking care and helping kids to study english from 5 years old to 13 years old.
I would love to learn more about your culture. I love to do outdoors sports, dance, cycle, swim, etc. In my free time I use to go to the movies with my friends, go shopping, dance, go out. I'm a person who have no vices such as smoking or drinking.
I would like to work as a live out position but of course we can negotiate that.
Below are my email contact. Please send me an email and we can discuss better about the position.
My email contact is: nayarujo@hotmail.com

Thanks so much and kindest regards,
Nayara Very Happy
Nayara Mafra
Nayara Mafra
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Brazil/Sao Paulo
Job : Looking for aupair job in NYC, USA
Nationality : Brazilian
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Brazilian girl looking for an Au pair/Nanny job in NYC, USA Empty AU PAIR/NANNY NEEDED ASAP IN NYC

Post  robertmorgannn Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:56 pm

I'm Robert Morgan from NYC. I need a nanny/au pair for my little princess who lost her mom last year in a car accident. I want a live in nanny asap. If interested, please send your CV to robertmorgannn@yahoo.com for more details about you. Thanks
robertmorgannn
robertmorgannn
Au Pair Intermediate
Au Pair Intermediate

Male
Number of posts : 44
Country,City : USA
Job : Jeweller
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down