Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nice french girl who would like to be an pair for the summer

2 posters

Go down

nice french girl who would like to be an pair for the summer Empty nice french girl who would like to be an pair for the summer

Post  aurore19905 Sat 24 Jan 2009, 5:34 am

hello everyone
My name is aurore , i'm a french student who would like to be an pair for the summer( approximatively 25th june to 14th september); i'm keen on english culture; my plan is to be a french teacher in England but i need your help to practise my english ( which is not that bad, i'm studying English ) i am a energetic girl, trustworthy and i can make a lot of things to make your life easier, do not hesitate to contact me
have a nice day
best regards
Aurore
aurore19905
aurore19905
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : lille
Job : student
Nationality : french
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

nice french girl who would like to be an pair for the summer Empty Re: nice french girl who would like to be an pair for the summer

Post  Laetitia13 Fri 13 Feb 2009, 8:47 am

Hi !

I am a French student too, and I would like be an aupair in England! (my aim it's to integrate a fun family and improve my english in the same time!).
I am looking for a family on a website : Aupair World. It's a very good site !!! (I am in contact with a family, I don't know for the moment if it will be good, I hope...).

Do you know all document we need in order to work as an aupair in England?

And if you want, we can stay in touch!

Laetitia,

(I don't think that I can help you to improve your english, sorry...)
Laetitia13
Laetitia13
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : France
Job : Student
Nationality : French
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: