Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London family looking for Au Pair for min 1 year this summer

Go down

London family looking for Au Pair for min 1 year this summer Empty London family looking for Au Pair for min 1 year this summer

Post  CJPutney Thu 23 May 2013, 2:07 pm

We are a happy relaxed family living in Putney - a fantastic part of South West London with our 2 lovely girls (ages 4 and 2). Our eldest daughter is beginning school in September and we really need someone to help her before school (breakfast and dressing), do school run (2 mins walk away), and care for her after school plus some cleaning, tidying and ironing etc. during school hours. During school holidays you would have sole responsibility for her on the days I'm not in the office. My youngest daughter will remain at nursery on the days I am in the office. There would be occasional evening babysitting and some weekend work agreed in advance to care for both children to allow my husband and I some child free time. Would be a really nice job for the right person. We are looking for someone to stay with us long term so only contact us if you are interested in minimum 1 year please. You will need to have good spoken English please.

PM me for more details, giving us a brief overview of your experience and a bit about yourself.

CJPutney
CJPutney
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : UK
Job : family
Nationality : British
Registration date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down