Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au pair looking for jon in California,LA county

Go down

Au pair looking for jon in California,LA county Empty Au pair looking for jon in California,LA county

Post  Guest Sat 29 May 2010, 11:12 am

Dear my future Host Family!

My name is Bianka .I study arts in Bratislava.I live in a small town called Galanta.I have one younger brother. I regularly help my mother with the cooking and housework.I have decided to be an au pair in the Unites States because I hope it can help improve my English.I would also like to meet new friends, get to know US and its culture and be more responsible and independent. I think this is the ideal way because I like children and I am used to looking after them.I am looking forward to learni

I love spending my time with children; playing, learning, singing, dancing, doing craft, reading and cooking with them! For me, spending time with children and helping them to feel relaxed and happy, while also helping them to learn and grow is the most rewarding thing I can imagine. Smile

If you are interested in me PLEASE dont hesitate to contact me!

Yours sincerely,Bianka my address is bianka.hlavata@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Au pair looking for jon in California,LA county Empty AU PAIR / NANNY NEEDED ASAP

Post  robertmorgannn Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:43 am

I'm Robert Morgan from NYC. I need a nanny/au pair for my little princess who lost her mom last year in a car accident. I want a live in nanny asap. If interested, please send your CV to robertmorgannn@yahoo.com for more details about you. Thanks
robertmorgannn
robertmorgannn
Au Pair Intermediate
Au Pair Intermediate

Male
Number of posts : 44
Country,City : USA
Job : Jeweller
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down