Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from an Au Pair and meet AuPairStuff.com, Au Pair market!

Go down

Hi from an Au Pair and meet AuPairStuff.com, Au Pair market! Empty Hi from an Au Pair and meet AuPairStuff.com, Au Pair market!

Post  mbcosenza Thu 12 Apr 2012, 8:09 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Maria and I am a soon-to-be ex-au pair born in Argentina. I 've been living in Chicago, IL for the last two years.

I made this website aupairstuff.com to help au pairs! It is intended to be a marketplace where you can resell all the items you don't need anymore or can't take home, to another local au pair who might need it, for example, a pair of snow boots you won't need at home, etc. The project was born after getting a lot of hand-me-downs from my au pair friends who didn't have enough space on their suitcase.

Also made a FB page so people can leave feedback and follow the blog (I'm still a beginner speaking of writing articles, but I hope I get better). You can find it in the site!

I'd love to hear what you think and share it with other au pairs and host families who might find it interesting!

Maria
mbcosenza
mbcosenza
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : USA, Chicago
Job : Au Pair
Nationality : Argentinian
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down