Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French girl looks for a host family in USA for 6 months

Go down

French girl looks for a host family in USA for  6 months  Empty French girl looks for a host family in USA for 6 months

Post  Alicia Wed 13 Jul 2011, 1:20 pm

Hello,
My name is Alicia, a I'm a 21 year old French girl and I am looking for a family who preferably lives in New York or Connecticut (but all states are ok). I am avaible for more or less 6 months (it could be more, we can talk about it). I speak French (of course) as well as English, Spanish and Italian (a little).
I would like to improve my English sharing my time with children because I really love taking care of them. I have been a nanny for 3 years now and I have a good experience with children from birth to 12 years old. I am open-minded, patient, easy going and funny. I am also delicate and a good listener. I hope to find a loving family to create truly links. I studied these 2 past years at university (foreign languages) and my hobbies are: reading, watching movies, dancing, going out with friends and travelling. I spent a couple of weeks in Norwalk, CT and NYC when I was 17 and I've never came back there since then, so it's one of my dream! Smile
If you think my profil may fit with you, let me know!
Alicia
Alicia
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : France, Toulouse
Job : student
Nationality : French
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down