Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanny/au pair in Norway

Go down

Nanny/au pair in Norway Empty Nanny/au pair in Norway

Post  Gulnoza Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:50 am

Nanny/au pair from Uzbekistan called Gulnoza,28 Nanny/au pair in Norway Icon_smile ,I am happy, friendly, helpful person,looking for a job with a nice family,starting from summer 2010.I have graduated from the Uzbek State World Languages University - English Phylology, teacher of English Langueage, have worked as a teacher, and i worked as a guide at the meusem,now i have been working as an office/logystic manager in foreign firm in Tashkent. I can cook a little and I have no problem doing some housework for you and tidying. I want to bee a nanny or au-pair because i love children and working with families and would like to learn a language. If you choose me as your Nanny or Au Pair then I am sure we will have a great time! Yes, i have an experience in childcare, i am experienced with taking care on children (from many years). i have many sister -in -laws and they have many children. I have 3 sisters and they are married and i have 10 nephews and nieces of any ages, so I have been childcare provider since I was young. , And i have worked as an English language teacher at schools and have experience with children there.. And when i have free time i go to my familiar's children to teach them English. No, i have not been Aupair before. I like to go gymnastics,dances,gym,swimming,going out,musics,teaching to the dance,i have an experience of teaching children to the english language.
Gulnoza
Gulnoza
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Uzbekistan,Tashkent
Job : Nanny/au pair
Nationality : Uzbek
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down