Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kind Au Pair from England, Keen to gain experience :)

Go down

Kind Au Pair from England, Keen to gain experience :) Empty Kind Au Pair from England, Keen to gain experience :)

Post  AmyJayne14 Sat 30 Mar 2013, 4:51 pm

Dear families!! Smile

I am currently looking to become an au pair for a family in either Portugal or Amsterdam, however I am willing to consider other countries for the right family. I am 23 years old and have worked as an Administration assistant for 2 and a half years. I do not hold any experience as an au pair however I am a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic person who is looking for a new exciting and rewarding challenge, as well as being able to travel and explore more of other countries and learn more about their cultures.

I love nothing more than to spend time with my friends and their children, i feel they are so rewarding and it is amazing to watch them learn and develop into their own little characters. I am a fast learner so feel that i would be able to fit into a families routine rather quickly. I moved out of my mothers home for nearly 3 years so i am used to cleaning, cooking and looking after a house if you require any light housework to be done. In my spare time i enjoy going out for walks and taking my camera, as i am quite a keen photographer so love to capture the little adventures we have - but when the weather is not so good (which seems to be alot - typical england lol) i like to play card/board games, listen to music and watch movies Smile

I am looking for vacancies which are mainly full time, however part time may be considered. I would also prefer live out vacancies based on the fact I will be moving to the relevant country with my partner. As we have not yet decided where to live, we would be able to move as close to a family as possible. Therefore meaning I can broaden my availability and accommodate a live in family if they would be happy with this arrangement.

If you would like to know anything more I will be happy to respond to any questions you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and if you feel i may be someone you would want to help you with your family then please let me know Smile

Amy Smile
AmyJayne14
AmyJayne14
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : England
Job : Au Pair
Nationality : British
Registration date : 2013-03-30

Back to top Go down