Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mood of the day of Nannies & Au Pairs World

+8
kiwy
yasemin
Scrappy
DeathOfRats
Krystel68
gwa
Ama
lincgoody
12 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Mood of the day of Nannies & Au Pairs World - Page 11 Empty Re: Mood of the day of Nannies & Au Pairs World

Post  willow Tue 18 Mar 2008, 8:28 am

helllooo
My mood annoyed.
I went away on the weekend and also took monday off work as it was my birthday (but i will have to work another day to make up for that) and when I got back today in the early morning to take care of the child they had left the kitchen like a bomb site and I was going to have to tidy it up when i started here it was said i would do some washing up and tidying of the kitchen when i was in the house and eatting but now they make me do every thing and they have started to get me to do other things as well which i hate ut don't feel i can say anything I just feel they have got use to me being here and now think i am there personal maid who is spos to do every thing it is too much but I am now going to leave in the middle of april soo i am just going to have to cope.
willow
willow
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Country,City : italy, bergamo milano
Job : aupair
Nationality : english
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Mood of the day of Nannies & Au Pairs World - Page 11 Empty A web site I created

Post  Magali Tue 26 May 2009, 4:21 pm

Hi ! I used to be an au pair and I wrote a book about it

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/magali.mfp
Magali
Magali
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : France
Job : Housewife
Nationality : French