Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK small family looking for aupair!

5 posters

Go down

UK small family looking for aupair! Empty UK small family looking for aupair!

Post  jjjonwhite Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

Hi there everyone. I am looking for someone to look after my 2 Children and house. I am 36 years old and work in vehicle retail. I have 2 girls aged 11 and 14 the eldest Alexandra lives with me full time, Robyn is here 2-3 days a week. I really need someone to do a little cooking and cleaning no baby sitting duties. We have a house in Canvey Island about an 45 mins from london. there are loads of great thing to do here. im not sure what the going rate is for pocket money/wages but we can discuss that. Many thanks looking foward to hearing from you Very Happy
jjjonwhite
jjjonwhite
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : uk
Job : sales executive
Nationality : uk
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

UK small family looking for aupair! Empty Re: UK small family looking for aupair!

Post  Enicka Sun 04 Nov 2012, 7:58 am

hi,
is this job still available?
Enicka
Enicka
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Country,City : Philippnes
Job : Marketing Executive
Nationality : Filipino
Registration date : 2012-11-04

Back to top Go down

UK small family looking for aupair! Empty aupair summer 2013

Post  LauraB Sun 03 Feb 2013, 1:11 pm

jjjonwhite wrote:Hi there everyone. I am looking for someone to look after my 2 Children and house. I am 36 years old and work in vehicle retail. I have 2 girls aged 11 and 14 the eldest Alexandra lives with me full time, Robyn is here 2-3 days a week. I really need someone to do a little cooking and cleaning no baby sitting duties. We have a house in Canvey Island about an 45 mins from london. there are loads of great thing to do here. im not sure what the going rate is for pocket money/wages but we can discuss that. Many thanks looking foward to hearing from you Very Happy

Hi! Do you still need an aupair? I'm availiable from the 22nd of June untill the 22nd of September (2013).
More about me: My name is Laura, I am 20 years old and live in a small village near the city Ghent in Belgium. I'm a happy, friendly, helpful person and student of the University of Ghent. In June 2013 I will have my midwife certification. I'm experienced with taking care of children (for 8 years now). I'm the oldest of 14 grandkids, so I' ve been babysitting since I was young. I enjoy babysitting, reading, learning, watching movies, throwing and going to parties and traveling. I'm friendly person and I love children. I can prepare basic belgian recepies and Italian food very good. I have no problem doing housework for you and help the kids with their homework etc.
I want to become a nanny or au-pair because I love children and working with families and would like to speak more languages fluently. If you choose me as your Nanny or Au Pair then I'm sure we'll have a great time!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Laura
LauraB
LauraB
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Belgium, Huise
Job : Au pair
Nationality : Belgian
Registration date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

UK small family looking for aupair! Empty au pair / nanny applicant

Post  sheytootxz Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:02 am

Hello, I am interested to work as an au pair / nanny in your family. my friends call me Shey 25 from Philippines. i'm looking for nanny.au pair job with a wonderful family, i have already a passport and i want to start as soon as possible. I hope you can give me a chance.
I love kids. I'm honest, responsible, hard working, loving, caring, funny and God-fearing person. I enjoy being with little children. i believe that these are the characteristics needs if we talk about taking care of children. if i have given the chance, i will do my job very well, treat the family like my own family. I have an experienced of taking care of kids, since i was a working student way back in high school up to 2 years in my college and i'm proud to tell you that the kids grown up with respect on me and wants to be with me. I was an orphan girl before also and i know how hard life without the care of own parents. I lost my mother when i was in grade 3 and i want to take care of children as long as i could, in this case, i can show the mother like love to the children i am serving.

Shiela
sheytootxz
sheytootxz
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Country,City : Caloocan City, Philippines
Job : Seeking a Nanny/Aupair job
Nationality : Filipino
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

UK small family looking for aupair! Empty hello

Post  lamiae1985 Wed 03 Jul 2013, 5:49 am

Hi, hope you good im lamiae from preston ner manchester happy to be with your nice and lovely family im interested to this job but i like live in and if possible i would work per week between 150 and 200 if u are intersted im happy to be with you thx you and this my number phone 07849287417 thx you and good luck:oops: 
lamiae1985
lamiae1985
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : uk,preston
Job : nannie
Nationality : marocaine
Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

UK small family looking for aupair! Empty Re: UK small family looking for aupair!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down