Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German girl(21) is looking for a summer aupair job in U.S.

Go down

German girl(21) is looking for a summer aupair job in U.S. Empty German girl(21) is looking for a summer aupair job in U.S.

Post  Franzi Wed 23 Feb 2011, 10:03 am

Hey,
my name is Franzi and I am looking for a summer Au pair job at the eastcost of the U.S.. I have vacation from university(I study International Tourism management in Leeuwarden, Netherlands) from july 18th until August 26th and would like to find a nice host-family in the U.S. I already have been working as an Au pair(2008-2009) in Fairfield, Connecticut. I loved my 2 kids,had a great time with them and would like to gather more experiences with a new family. My english is quiet good, due to the year that I have already spent in the States and because I my study is in English as well.

My parents are living and working in Germany, where I visit them during my vacations from Universtiy. I also have an older sister. Her name is Daniela. She is 8 years older than I am and lives in Shanghai,China.Moreover my family has a dog,a cat, fishes and a rabbit.

During my free time I like to meet with friends, listen to music and doing puzzles. Furthermore I like spending time with our pets and during summer I enjoy being outside.Additionally I like doing arts&crafts and traveling.

I can cook and I have no problem with doing some housework. I have my drivers licence since 3 years and since I have lived in the United States already, I am used to drive in the U.S.

Since I like children and I liked my time as an Au pair in the U.S., I would love to spend my summer vacation to gather more experiences and meet new people.
I would be happy if you could give me the possibility to spend a month with you and your family,or if you know someone who is looking for an Au pair during this time.
Thank you very much and many Greetings,
Franzi Smile
Franzi
Franzi
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Germany
Job : Student at University
Nationality : German
Registration date : 2011-02-23