Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[] Au Pair in French, Belgium and Germany []

Go down

[]  Au Pair in French, Belgium and Germany [] Empty [] Au Pair in French, Belgium and Germany []

Post  rosivaldocosta Tue 18 Jun 2013, 12:58 pm

FRANÇAIS 

Salut à tous, Je m'appelle Côte Rosivaldo du Brésil. Je suis âgé de 17 ans. Je termine mes études, sur le point d'aller à l'université, je veux être une fille au pair parce que j'ai l'expérience avec les enfants, et j'aime sortir pour jouer au football, aller au parc, etc. Je n'aime nourriture aussi, et je suis très organisé dans une affaire de ménage. Ne sortez pas beaucoup, ma préférence est de lire un livre, c'est de travailler dur. Puis-je travailler en Belgique, en France ou en Allemagne. La question des langues, je parle très bien:
Portugais et en anglais
Je parle très peu le français et l'espagnol, mais je connais les bases.
Mon voyage à l'Europe et à l'étude, de prendre ma culture brésilienne et d'apprendre un peu de la culture européenne, avec honnêteté, le respect et la joie de la prochaine.
Je peux prendre soin des enfants âgés de 3 ans au moins.
Puis-je faire une activité avec l'enfant chaque matin, comme je le fais d'habitude au Brésil, à la discrétion de la famille.
J'ai tous mes documents en ordre.
Le contact peut se faire par:

E-mail: minhavidaedu @ gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/rosivaldo.tk

Merci, prendra soin!

Passez une bonne journée!

======================================================================================================

ENGLISH 

Hi everyone, My name is Rosivaldo Coast of Brazil. I'm 17 years old. I'm finishing my studies, about to go to college, I want to be an au pair because I have experience with children, and I love going out to play football, going to the park, etc.. I do love food too, and I am quite organized in a matter of housekeeping. Do not go out much, my preference is to read a book is to study hard. Can I work in Belgium, France or Germany. The question of languages​​, I speak very well:
Portuguese and English
I speak very little French and Spanish, but I know the basics.
My trip to Europe and study, to take my Brazilian culture and learn a bit of European culture, with honesty, respect and joy the next.
I can take care of children aged at least 3 years.
Can I do an activity with the child every morning as I usually do in Brazil, at the discretion of the family.
I have all my documents in order.
Contact can be via:

E-mail: minhavidaedu @ gmail.com
Facebook:  facebook.com/rosivaldo.tk

Thank you, will care!

Have a great day!
rosivaldocosta
rosivaldocosta
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 1