Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanny/au pair from Italy, looking forward to come to NYC..

2 posters

Go down

Nanny/au pair from Italy, looking forward to come to NYC.. Empty Nanny/au pair from Italy, looking forward to come to NYC..

Post  cely85 Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:02 am

Dear family,
I am a girl of 26 years with a great passion and love for children of all ages. I have myself a child of 6 years, I got a part-time job as a hostess and I'm finishing my studies in Dentistry School.
I'm used to work with children at the dental clinic and I'm frequently consulted and sought in case the relationship happens to be difficult with thekids: I'm very patience and got lot of experience.
I often worked as a babysitter, even abroad (for example: in Iceland).
I stayed with children several times in the summertime, takin' them to the beach or park in groups. I'm used to do various fun activities with my son, such as origami, decoupage, and "buildings" and puzzles.
I like to talk and listen, trying to understand each personality.
I believe that every child should be treated differently; children need to be understood and treated according to their personality , for example a very sensible child cannot be treated harshly but got to be heard.
I read many books about child psychology and I'm very interested on this essay.
I'd like to exercise my English and for that reason I'd like to bine my passion for children to experience abroad.

Thank you =) Grazie Smile

Elisa.
cely85
cely85
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Cagliari
Job : hostess/student
Nationality : Italian
Registration date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Nanny/au pair from Italy, looking forward to come to NYC.. Empty NANNY NEEDED ASAP IN NYC

Post  robertmorgannn Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:36 pm

I'm Robert Morgan from NYC. I need a nanny/au pair for my little princess. I want a live in nanny asap. If interested, please send your CV to robertmorgannn@yahoo.com for more details about you. Thanks.
robertmorgannn
robertmorgannn
Au Pair Intermediate
Au Pair Intermediate

Male
Number of posts : 44
Country,City : USA
Job : Jeweller
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down