Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKING FOR DOMESTICSHOUSEKEEPER..mariaward19@rocketmail.com

2 posters

Go down

LOOKING FOR DOMESTICSHOUSEKEEPER..mariaward19@rocketmail.com Empty LOOKING FOR DOMESTICSHOUSEKEEPER..mariaward19@rocketmail.com

Post  sweetriver Sat 19 Nov 2011, 4:16 am

LOOKING FOR DOMESTICS HOUSEKEEPER RELIABLE NANNY NEEDED IN OUR HOME
Hello

We are a happy and noble family here in London , we have two kids Jasmine and Terry,aged 4yrs and 2yrs old, we looking for an Au pair or Nanny ,Gardener and a Driver from Any Country that can speak English and the interested should be willing to stay with us for a minimum of 2years

About Our Family.....

Ward Thomas(father)
Maria Ward(my wife)
Terry Ward(son)
Jasmine Ward(daughter)
Home Address: 47 hopefield avenue, Paddington Brent, London NW6 6LH, UK

We are a very happy and noble couple, My kids are fairly easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy ,enthusiasm and sense of humor.

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid 2500Pounds with a weekly pocket money of 200Pounds. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in his/her best in taking care of our child.you would be paid for overtime service if any occurs.Your feeding,accommodation,medication,payment of tax and insurance shall been take care of by us.

kindly send us your CV or Resume to mariaward19 @ rocketmail . com,you can possibly add me on your yahoo messenger so that i can i have an interview with you..... Any interested applicant should make sure his or her passport and birth certificate are authenticated ones,because the documents have an important role to play in your coming down to the UK.We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which we would be of generous assistance to you.
sweetriver
sweetriver
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Country,City : london
Job : working
Nationality : Uk
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR DOMESTICSHOUSEKEEPER..mariaward19@rocketmail.com Empty hello

Post  daisyjade_16@ Sun 11 Dec 2011, 7:14 am

hi mam, My name is Jade G. Mateo .37 yrs of age a filipino came from the philippines..i want to apply as domestic helper .in your family.. im graduate of bs guidance and counseling a flexible person love kids..i have a 1 son his name is mj I have an experience of taking care of kids since i was a 16.. Im a trustworthy person,,doing good in household chores..a lot of sense of humor easy to get along ..
daisyjade_16@
daisyjade_16@
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : PHILIPPINES Morong,Rizal
Job : aupair
Nationality : filipino
Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down