Nanny & Au Pair World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au pair from Croatia looking for a job in Sweden~

Go down

Au pair from Croatia looking for a job in Sweden~ Empty Au pair from Croatia looking for a job in Sweden~

Post  nemo123 Fri 13 Sep 2013, 7:58 am

Hi c:

With the plan to study in Sweden from August next year, I would love to work as an au pair from January till July 2014 (both months included). It's possible to reach an agreement for me to start earlier (but not before November 2013).

I am 18 years old and I have graduated from School of Applied Arts and Design as Textile Designer this year. My true passion combines writing and illustration. I was raised with music very close to my heart as well, and I like to tell myself I play piano (though really it mostly comes down to simple songs, but I'm always looking to improve myself). I'm an avid reader and consider myself a quite imaginative person. Furthermore, English is my second language which I'm almost as fluent as in my mother tongue.
I've been working with children and young people in projects financed by the EU, in Youth in Action programmes as well as in various camps held by associations which promote social inclusion of children and young people with physical or other disabilities. I hold a Youthpass certificate, available upon request.

I had always liked working with children, and I had always wanted to live in another country. Apart from assisting and being a friend to a child/children, I really wish to learn more about the country's fascinating culture, as well as the language.
nemo123
nemo123
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : Croatia, Zagreb
Job : student
Nationality : Croatian
Registration date : 2013-09-13

Back to top Go down